Day0 Casual gaming night suggestion - Blackwake opening night

• Thank you received: 0

Coco created the topic: Day0 Casual gaming night suggestion - Blackwake opening night

Hey guys, the game blackwake comes out sometime this Saturday and will cost about $20usd as far as I can tell. I know quite a few already have early access to the game so i'm thinking Saturday night for a game night?

"Blackwake is a multiplayer naval FPS focused on teamwork and cooperation. Fire the cannons, sink enemy ships or board them with firearms and steel. "

store.steampowered.com/app/420290/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 29

mrnemesis replied the topic: Day0 Casual gaming night suggestion - Blackwake opening night

Yep lets do this!!! Blackwake is a blast when a group gets on TS and causes havoc :) What time Saturday suits everyone?

• Thank you received: 12

incontrovertible replied the topic: Day0 Casual gaming night suggestion - Blackwake opening night

I am downloading the Blackwake Dedicated sever to the Day0 Box now, will have our own server soon.

The following user(s) said Thank You: mrnemesis

• Thank you received: 29

mrnemesis replied the topic: Day0 Casual gaming night suggestion - Blackwake opening night

Day0 Australian blackwake server is now live my hearties!!!! Stop being a land lubber and jump on the server and be the best seaman you can be :P

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Website Security Test