Flight sim update.

• Thank you received: 5

Harmer created the topic: Flight sim update.

I've been a bit slack here. Just looked at my last post and it was eight months ago!
So what's happening with ASOR flight sims?
Well, we are still active and are always looking for new members to fly with (you don't have to be an ASOR Arma3 member to do this, by the way).
Our 'official' ops are on Monday evenings at 8pm AEST. We have been flying IL2: Cliffs Of Dover for quite a while, on a few different servers. It's been popular mainly because it's relatively easy to fly the Battle of Britain aircraft and the game is really cheap to buy from places like G2a (but not from Steam!).
We've also been playing DCS, but on an ad hoc basis. With the coming of the WW2 1944 Normandy map, I expect this to pick up and a few of us have been practicing our Spitfire MkIX skills.
Ok, that's about it. Contact me if you need any further information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Harmer
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
visit this site right here how much is windows 10 take a look at the site here autosketch 10 for sale oem autocad lt 2014 student price xi for os education license www.vistaprintdeals.com

i thought about this windows 10 student license how much autodesk revit 2017 related site autocad architecture 2018 light price www.colornote.com

Website Security Test